Intercultural Training Great Britain: A matter of charm, wit and humor (3)
We are going to walk into the British mind, gain understanding of the British peoples’ interpretations of life and their codes of behaviour – in business as well as in personal relationships. Our intercultural training course Doing Business in the United Kingdom will give you an impression of the cultural, political, historical and economic background of the country. The following list serves as an example of topics that are of significance in any cooperation with British partners, clients and employees and that will be handled in the course depending on the needs of the participants
- Discussion topics, establishing and maintaining contact
- Approach to work
- Time management
- Hierarchical structures
- People management
- Personal life and professional life
- Special aspects of communication (taking part in meetings, performance interviews, conflict management, negotiations etc. using case studies)
The purpose of this training is to optimize your collaboration with partners from the United Kingdom.
- Your contacts and projects run smoothly
- You avoid misunderstandings and conflicts effectively
- You save time, nerves and money
Your trainer is Marina Ibrahim.