People and Mindsets - Activate your Ultimate Innovation Technology
The purpose of this workshop is to provide a framework for strengthening the capacity of your organization to perform in a highly productive manner as an international business.
Recently, driving more innovation and change has been added to your performance goals. You have always been pretty confident in your technical skills and roles as a team player. But now it is not clear what, specifically, you are expected to do to make people more innovative. Telling them to get creative is not going to work, but what might? Isn’t innovation usually genius plus luck? Then how can you manage that? Should you restructure something? Or are there other tools that could help?
- Anyone working in a profession or industry in which innovation is important
- Leaders who want to expand innovation capacity in their organizations
- Change-agents who are open to taking a systemic people-centered perspective
Your facilitator: Sabine Amend
The purpose of this workshop is to provide a framework for strengthening the capacity of your organization to perform in a highly productive manner as an international business. The take-aways for you and your organization include
- Energize your sense of possibility
- Take action towards a desired direction right away
- “Food for thought” which allows you to consider work-forms that may create great impact through seemingly small shifts