Did you know that the ratio of second-and-other speakers of English language (SOEL) to native English speakers is 3:1? This means that native English speakers are becoming a minority - as employees and clients, and even within some organizations in the USA. Worldwide, among the 1 billion-plus speakers of English, they already are. Therefore, native speakers of English need to develop language bridging skills as a skill-set to craft positive interactions with these large SOEL constituencies.
Motivational Maps (In-Depth) – Key Tool for Talent Management, Productivity and a Positive Organization Culture
In this experiential hands-on workshop for managers, team leaders and HR/OD specialists, access an actionable framework and tool on motivation as a foundation for effective influencing, talent-management, communicaiton, and decision-making.
- Optimize your own performance based on individual assessment of your motivational factors
- Energize yourself and others
- Build engagement in teams and organizations
- Understand and resolve motivation-driven conflicts
- Strengthen decision-making in career-choices, recruitment and promotion